Kesar Pista Phirni
- 500 ml Full fat milk
- 30 g Rice
- 30 g Sugar
- 50 g California Pistachios
- 2 tbsp Saffron Syrup
- 50 g Caramelised Sugar (for sugar net)
- Soak raw rice overnight and next day make a puree out of it .
- Boil milk and rice puree in a heavy bottom pan for 20 min on medium heat.
- Add chopped green pistachios, sugar and saffron syrup in the mixer.
- Cool down the mixer.
- Take the cold phirni mixer and put it on the centre of the serving plate and demould.
- Garnish with sugar net. Drizzle Roohafza from top.