100 g White Onion
50 g California Pistachios
10 g Ginger Garlic Paste
100 g Paneer
Curry Leaves, Salt, Green Chili as per taste
100 ml Coconut Milk
20 ml Coconut Oil
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds & curry leaves.
- Add white onion, pistachios, garlic, ginger, green chilli together and cook for a few minutes
- Add turmeric powder, coconut milk to make a gravy.
- Put some paneer in the gravy and cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves and chopped pistachios.
- Serve hot.
As the Executive Chef (pastry) at Roseate Hotels and Resorts in New Delhi, Chef Anand Panwar designed the much-acclaimed Roasted by Roseate Patisserie and Boulangerie, in Roseate House New Delhi.